Doctor of Philosophy in Education (100% Online)
Adjunct Professorship award and Honorary Fellowship – QAHE
Publication Opportunity at Scientific Online
Pebble Hills University
is accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE). QAHE is registered in Delaware USA, is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Higher Education Institutions, Certification Bodies, E-Learning Management System Providers and Training Organizations. QAHE use expertise to support the development of quality assurance systems worldwide. As the accrediting agency has grown in size and complexity, the quality assurance systems have evolved and, progressively, tasks are articulated and delegated, with official certifications. Unlike conventional programs, many academic programs and professional training courses taught by electronic means can go beyond geographical borders and do not inevitably require a campus or classroom. QAHE understands the transformation in the higher education sector, therefore assuming the existence of a physical academic infrastructure while assessing institutions’ academic and teaching quality may not be applicable.
Your Thesis will be submitted to Scientific Online Journal for possible publication if your work meets their requirement. Scientific Online Publishing, USA (SOP) is a new Open Access journal publisher, which is established in 2013. All our publications are under license of “Creative Commons”, and other Open Access rules. It is currently publishing 30+ journals and covering 10 academic subjects. SOP serves as an online platform for individual researchers and worldwide academic communities, providing the latest scientific outcomes for free. All our journals are under strict and efficient process of peer review, which are supervised by a group of experienced professional editors.
African Professional Bodies
Pebble Hills University students are accepted for membership within the Managerial Chapters of Design, Technology and Management Society International (DTMSI). Applicants are admitted into the Managerial Chapter of the Society, which are the general membership divisions within the Society. Suitably qualified members are invited to join various subdivisions such as the MBA and Professional Managers Guild.
- Applicants must possess an appropriate Undergraduate University or College degree from a recognized institution.
- Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree, will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification / diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience
|Knowledge Management and Technology
|Facilitation, Influence and Persuasion
|Public Speaking and Relations
|IT Applications: PowerPoint 2013
|IT Applications: Project 2013
|IT Applications: Publisher 2013
|IT Applications: Word 2013
|Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
|Thesis in PhD Level
1. A PhD requires that candidates undertake in-depth research in order to make an original contribution to the body of knowledge in their chosen studies.
2. A PhD can lead to or enhance an academic career and is highly regarded by private and public sector employers.
3. The entry requirement for a Doctor of Philosophy is usually a bachelor degree with Honors or an approved equivalent qualification.
4. A thesis for the Doctor of Philosophy must make a significant contribution to knowledge, be worthy of publication and give evidence of your ability to undertake further research without supervision.
5. A PhD thesis should be 50,000 to 80,000 words in length.
|US$5,900 for whole program
|1. Installment plan available
2. 10% full payment discount
3. Scholarship discount available
1. Degree Diploma with cover
2. Official Transcript
3. Alumni ID Card
4. Letter of Graduation
If you have transferable credits from other tertiary educational institutions, these can count towards the requirements for most PHU qualifications. Maximum of 30 credits may be transferred.
Please contact our Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local agent for further information.